Terms & Conditions
All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of failing to do so, a customer may be requested to discontinue classes and a refund will not be eligible in these circumstances.
General Terms & Conditions
- Customers should aim to be on time for the start of class to ensure your child doesn’t miss anything and be prompt for collection at the time the class finishes.
- We recommend your child uses the toilet before every class, as to not interrupt their learning whilst in class.
- Children are expected to behave in a civilised manner towards everyone and foul language is not accepted at any time.
- Should your child suffer from a medical condition, health issues and/or allergies please inform us in writing.
- During bad weather you are advised to contact the tutor before setting out to check whether the classes are running.
- Should you decide to withdraw your child from classes we request half a term’s notice in writing.
- The tutor is only responsible for children within the classroom during scheduled class hours, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected on time.
- The tutor reserves the right to remove your child. We will notify you should this problem arise and removal of your child will only take place as a last resort after all other avenues of help & support have been given.
- I accept full responsibility for the health and safety of my child where they are attending classes by video.
- Payment for classes must be made in advance of classes starting and all payments are non-refundable and subject to revision from time to time.
- If payments are late please contact your tutor, otherwise an additional weekly late fee of £1.00 per week may be added. Failure to pay for classes may result in your place being given to another child.
- Children’s activity books and audio materials are an integral part of the course and will be sold at the time of enrolment. Books and audio materials are sold as a non refundable item.
- All payments must be made payable to us.
Free Introductory Taster Class / Promotional Offers
- One free class is permitted per customer, subject to availability.
- Promotional discounts only apply to the first term and not in conjunction with any other special offers.
- Discount applied when two or more siblings book together, subject to availability
- Can be used in conjunction with other offers
- When applying for a 2nd child part way through the term, discount will only apply to the 2nd child
Recommend a Friend Free Class Credit
- Subject to availability, credit has no cash value
- A new credit will be applied when friend pays for their class
If we need to change class
- In the unlikely event of “last minute” class time changes by us, we will notify you as much notice as possible. We will not reimburse any expenses caused by a customer failing to pick up their message.
- In the unlikely event of class cancellations by us, your account will be credited for that class. If you are not returning next term we will refund the class.
- If insufficient children are booked into your class, we reserve the right to cancel the class.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term. Subject to the tutor’s discretion.
- If a customer chooses to not take part in a class which is taking place within standard operational conditions, they are not eligible for a refund or credit, subject to the tutor’s discretion.
We hope you are entirely happy and satisfied with our service. In the event that you are unhappy, please contact your tutor after class; in person, by telephone or email. We will always try to resolve the matter satisfactorily and quickly.
All the personal information collected on our booking form is requested to operate the agreement between you and us. It will not be passed on to any third party and will be deleted when your child is no longer attending our classes.
Any reference to our classes on linked sites or to third party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer the endorsement by us.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage of possessions taken to class.